Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Editors appreciate a lot of editing

I because recently I have been quite busy didn't contribute.
May 27, I again for approval, total is two articles. One day, has been no editor to audit, I think probably busy. Finally an editor to give me audit, result one article give back, said, and I will take out proof is original evidence. The illocutionary just don't believe that my words are original, I will give makes an explanation, proof I in other site also has registered, and in the net, told me that I was cast out, the article looked and give my editor back and said let me regulate punctuation. And I looked at my articles, somewhat puzzled and threw in other places, too, is also recommended here how this also not line, that also can't? But I still seriously checked, and submitting, however, was being rejection... This doesn't know how to respect, no taste, no state selfish editor I still first met. I don't want to give up her name here, I was right, I think things not people as editor, this know of at least as editor of moral norms and responsibilities, repeatedly, continuously malicious push draft does not only she knows what belongs to her audit scope, the rejection, do not belong to her audit scope of also give rejection? As editor so and member malicious mutually to, don't think compunction? You still deserve to be a word? Deserve to be editing?mbt imara black men's sandals 
Give me five times three transgressions rejection, exactly is driving at? In fact, if want to make readers see my words, must not reviewed this pass through, which cast in the form of a diary. So on one side by side contribute, the form of the diary out to see, my text reader operator does not accord with what contribute conditions.
Well, this period have two editors put my article review and recommend. I am here to say thank you.
And then I continued to contribute, now my article already in the background the backlog three articles didn't get audit, almost two days, and I'm still looking forward to.
Not me to put text post here, I just think it is after all a website, and a platform for every member should are equal, responsible. Editors and authors or member should is fish and water relationship, should be harmonious get along, I really don't quite understand the editor why many malicious rejection, give me can't understand my words why always in the background extrusion don't give audit? My text content are healthy and upward, and have all the hair in my diary.
Not that I'm in a good mood to text, but I do is a common member, as a website, this is fair to treat every member, to appreciate welcome attitude towards membership of words, not necessarily very fascinating, not necessarily wave red, need only taken seriously.
If it is to a member to take the exclusion of malicious way, the real damage to the image of a site. To tell you the truth, I don't like it, I only hope that web site to each member fair. I'm not can't leave, the necessary time I also can choose to leave, because that's my rights. Additional, also can avoid suffer no good edit the pollution of soul.
My confusion write here maybe, but I don't know with the where to said. I think many of the edit web site is a very high quality of editing and am not going to support also thanked here along, but for me malicious exclusive the editor I was perplexed, so narrow people in editing team really detrimental to good mood image, but also to text profanity.
I think, don't know how to respect and understanding, don't know for his own behavior, responsibilities responsible man was in slowly in destroying his imagination, and others may also did not concern. Do the first people to text editor, especially is so good. As an editor, selfish, narrow, inevitability, still can write what good words, what will justice, but also about what conscience and responsibility? mbt fora silver blue women's shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment