Monday, June 6, 2011

I can understand this is life

Ringing the bell ring finally pleasant ringing of the ears and bell, next night after the last class finally stood hillock, tomorrow is vacation at the end of the month, students also uncontrollable happy, have several minutes is keen to tidy up thing, many people are buried in tidy your bundle a small bag of things. 

Boring phone was ringing, behold, it was the husband's phone number, I top self-study, he hit a before the snappy several times, I told him he will top self-study. He just ignore you ever self-study, if he were my leadership, not command I flew to his oath not to give up front. 

His weekend reunions time arrived, he also played the family well cook, his role was ill, I just I relish thought he can also do a delicious meal overindulge I and daughter. However, during the day, he went to street, was pulled to drink. Acquaintances Although he inform me, that I have arranged for her daughter's meal, but psychological or uncomfortable, he went out, not drunk don't return, the most annoying or telephone keeping you upset. Normally, we almost didn't make what phone, belong to something will inform each other, a sound to drunk, that phone endless, how do you drink is fine, I most dislike someone vexed, clearly many things, sometimes you're cooking, he will also call inexplicably, or just have a meal, he began to ask you, whether to and they eat together? Put your mood about the cold depressed to mad. 

The afternoon had told him, I evening shall keep self-study, fast when he next self-study the telephone has been ringing many times, I get to mute, without any influence on students, just my battery dying. I guess, the likelihood is couldn't get into the door. In the daytime he went out, have never thought I evening has the class, the more unexpectedly someone will invite him to drink, nature won't take the keys. 

Indeed. Return to dormitory, the doorway stood two shadows, one is the school's colleague, another one of his body, nature is the wind blow, may throw, and basic awake and just dormitory no wine, otherwise may also feel not enough time, also want to try to get 2 cups. Coach Hamptons Dream C Zip Top Tote Pink Handbag 

I've since moved to the dormitory come after, impression has never been in among drink wine, one was to come in time is not long, 2 it is usually all busy, in school, also, what to say every day however seems to have solved in the office, the husband to time also not much, occasionally in the weekend, he came up those JiuYou too road, now elderly far seemed less of that enthusiasm when, almost no one came to the school. Is a few years ago, when the people still have quite passion, no matter how late, as long as there's a heaven far distance spirit, all not afraid, always going to try to get together sometime, therefore, former dormitory always very busy. 

For drink, I don't reject, I like is familiar with friend to the party, in order to add some friendship, sometimes I feel good, also will accompany them drink one cup, but, anyway, I don't like that kind of mixed and disorderly and noisy atmosphere, I like drink too natural really, can drink how to much drink, drink whatever along with the gender, don't like to drink and fight, fight or get chaos, drunken pour 1 scene, the more don't like someone forced force you drink, still have to hang some you don't want to listen to words, that occasion, invite I to have a meal, I was rejected. So, all the year round, I almost no chance to eat outside. Coach Hamptons Dream C Zip Top Tote Purple Carryall 

No comments:

Post a Comment