Saturday, June 18, 2011

shaking his little fist. This clock louis vuitton

"This is just a glass of what you say now is I will give you two glasses of beer bottles to take over." Feng Yun has picked up a glass of wine next to finish and then walked to the bar. As CHEN Tian-ming not think she can not bar Bring the.

"Give me two bottles of beer." Feng Yun went to the bar on the inside of the bartender said.

"Hee hee Of course I am now, but a long length of the body of knowledge when I get good grades anyway, I do not want to learn the hard way like the little red sister, almost as a national treasure." Zhong Ying shook his head said.

"Well I say but you let your father teach you it." CHEN Tian-ming has no choice but to shake his head to leave this little witch together with this little witch is a big danger there.xtcxhj exblog blog

"Chung Ying you doing here?" A tall and handsome boy walked in front of Chung Ying said.

Pale the boy a bell, said "I'm here Chiang Tung none of your business? And you do after the shaking old in front of me, OK? I hate you." Zhong Ying finished foot kicked the boy ran CHEN Tian-ming side.

"You dare you kick me?" Chiang Tung feeling where they have been kicked angrily.

"Do you believe I beat you?" Zhong Ying said, shaking his little fist. This clock Ying CHEN Tian-ming is the belief that what this little witch is not dry out ah? "Heaven Ming Gege beginning of the Chiang Tung is his old haunt me three I especially hate him you help me off him." Zhong Ying CHEN Tian-ming behind said quietly.

"I am rid of him?" CHEN Tian-ming Meng was a student if he put away his reputation, then it must masterpiece of. This little witch is always trouble for himself.

Zhong Ying, nodded and said "on the ah you have to help me take him away or I were with you set."

Chiang Tung Chung Ying CHEN Tian-ming looked behind whispered words could not help asking, "Chung Ying you talking about? You give me explain why you hit me?"

"Why you always bugging me to Chiang Tung I warn you if you follow me and I will harm. And my brother is here unless you win after my brother or you can not follow me I do not want Offer people who follow me. "Zhong Ying crooked smile.

"Win your brother?" Jiangdong Qi CHEN Tian-ming strange looking at before.

"For ah If you can win my brother that I let you follow me. Or else even if you are the boss of the school you can not follow me." Zhong Ying, a pair of nodded and said she did look like innocent girl people can not believe that people have proposed to fight her.

CHEN Tian-ming frowned and said, "Xiaoying you up to you again so I got angry."

"Hey, brother of Chung Ying Ying Chung Do not criticize, OK?" Chiang Tung Chung Ying in front of a very obedient not look the same in the face of a vicious CHEN Tian-ming did not seem to see in the eyes CHEN Tian-ming.

"How do I can not blame? First I am a teacher I am entitled to possession of the second clock Ying." CHEN Tian-ming Jiang East this way was also angered.abnirs blogspot blog

"The teacher, so what? I'm not afraid teachers," said Jiang East disapprovingly. He wind was the wind to the rain the rain will not put CHEN Tian-ming that teachers see in the eyes. This article belongs to original author users upload cloth

CHEN Tian-ming said, "I do not care you afraid of me not care that you" finished CHEN Tian-ming went to the other side. Zhong Ying, he saw a smile secretly in the next minute he did not want to be acting as a proxy Ying. Martial arts such as Chiang Chung Ying Tung is simply not bully her.

No comments:

Post a Comment