Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Malaysian Baizhe Shou said. louis vuitton

Feng Yun shook his head and said, "I do not know how it is."

"Not ah those people did not give me the money that they lied to me the next day to give me money but they did not contact me so I had to come Xiaoyun money." Malaysian Baizhe Shou said.

"They do not give you the money?" Feng Yunsheng gas to said.xtcxhj exblog blog

"Yes ah Xiaoyun people do not know what those people to the meal and then hit me that give me the money but did not find me." Malaysian angrily said.

Fangcui Yu said, "Well, do not say how much money Xiaoyun owe you?"

"Tenth Five million" Malaysia blurted.

Feng Yun embarrassed on Fangcui Yu said, "my sister Jade things I will solve."

"How do you solve?" Fangcui Yu asked.

"I will think of a way of" Feng Yun said.

Fangcui Yu of Feng Yun smiled said, "We hit it off so it Xiaoyun I particularly like your sister I can help you pay back the money in this bar!"

"Good good," nodded desperately Malaysia Feng Yun people to help pay back the money it does have something bad and it was one hundred and fifty thousand!

"Do not Miss Jade" Feng Yun-ah surprise this is one hundred and fifty thousand! "

"Nothing you see you call my sister I can not help you?" Then Fangcui Yu in his handbag and pulled out a check written on the inside after opening. After a while come up with a check on the Malaysia Fangcui Yu said, "This is one hundred and fifty thousand Xiaoyun not after you take the money owed to you is you if I pestered her again I will kill you."

Malaysia said, "No, no we also have professional ethics will be after we take the money and disappear." Malaysia took the check for a moment with pleasure after the two men walked to the stairs below.abnirs blogspot blog

On Fangcui Yu Feng Yun said gratefully, "Tsui sister one hundred and fifty thousand I owe you I will waste no time has you."

No comments:

Post a Comment