Saturday, June 11, 2011

Want the dignity of what is sensible

So to consult one of the wise. A wise man didn't answer his question, but let him do three things: the first thing is to let he stripped off to the market to go for a ride. Young after listen to surprise. The second thing is to let him go to flatter a rich man, and let the rich man rewarded him some money, young after listen to of disbelief. The third thing is if young uncle when the big officer, let the young everywhere to show off, some people will look favourably upon him, young after listen to go, twist.
Everyone has his own self-esteem, self-respect sometimes this is good, but sometimes can do some let we regret and wrong decision, as if to leave it.
Leave Co., more than a year since I never think that it was my fault. Because I don't want me there is so good, performance leadership also so agree with, and I also always performance points than colleagues high, even before I left two months to just gave me a salary, but the company to relegation to the man I was. I can not accept, I also can't stand self-respect, so I chose to leave the resolutely.
I don't understand why the person would be me, do not understand all the leadership to do so. Why Although already changed I still don't understand, but I have is insufficient itself only. Remember:
Would have heard that because the economic crisis will be fired or demoted the part, but these personnel staff list but not including me, in that I received a notice before no one heard me. But things that happened, let I at a loss. Remember that is on December 1,, a flat level colleagues find I said a little things I'd like to talk with me (at that time I had a feeling), I went in, and he said to me that the leadership let I to he there be a leader, remember at that time I didn't say to him, just say: "good, no problem!" Actually I have been, and suddenly no response to come over, a bit does not accept it, didn't know what to do it. The next first called to tell her husband, he said to me how to deal with, he respect me. I cry, told him that I can not accept why will be? And I worked there for four years, a year a staff, how hard was leading the promotion, and in doing basic management two years I have children, as I please during maternity leave, leading to praise also let husband wantonly I (we are in the same company different department) to study, and I gave me a competent title. Was at home after having received a notice, I still think others kidding me? But in the postpartum to work after more than a year, is the man to relegation I!!!!! Also remember that I have with my husband said, if children before if this happened, and I can accept but not now!!!!!
I find the manager, answer and tell him I can not accept company arranged like this, I want to leave. The manager in order to keep me, in meeting the opposite in about two hours, middle kept telling me to stay, and said that speak I advantages and disadvantages, also told me he some of his own experience, said he also with I had the same experience, life can't all plain sailing. So I need now is "humiliation", also told me that if I can not accept this fact, he can give me a few months or longer holiday, let I can adjust good time to go to work in the company, and then he will give I arrange a suitable job. Anyway, when he was the said, I just 1 vigorously tears. What he said something I have don't remember much. But pride, at that time I blink there can listen to those words!!!!! Gets a little stubborn and bore tip of I, then probably ten cows also pull back!

No comments:

Post a Comment