Wednesday, June 22, 2011

They just met twice before louis vuitton

Fangcui Yu Feng Yun took the little hand with a smile said, "This is a silly girl I give you my sister you do not back me."

"This is how this bank?" Feng Yun said in surprise. They just met twice before with Fangcui Yu Although we hit it off, but after all it is a lot of sore.

"This is not how ah? This is just a little money I do not see in the eyes. Xiaoyun you are a very brave girl you do it with me since I would be very hurt you." Fangcui Yu touched the little hand says Feng Yun .
louis vuitton outlet


Feng Yun Fang Cuiyu mean she did not feel what a woman will know she just thought Fangcui Yu Fang Cuiyu like love itself. Fang Cuiyu taller than his beautiful martial arts off than their own money and because it would be for her trail mix in the girls this is worship.

"I am the person stupid sister Jade I'm afraid I can not help you any help and although I also trail mix for a few years in general to deal with small fry only one or two will be martial arts such as Malaysia who I was playing, but the. "Feng Yun said embarrassed. She did not see the benefit of the people on her ability to make Fangcui Yu know how not to turn when you say that they can not.

Jade smiled and said dry side "Xiaoyun you see I love you more honest people like you I first saw you I think you are pro-people. So I do not care how I will train you. Not that Well I'll teach you martial arts it wants. "

"Will you teach me martial arts?" Feng Yun said happily. It is usually people like martial arts or martial art martial arts division will not pass the door outsiders.

"Well of course I said you were my sister I do my best to give you Xiaoyun you follow me I will not let m p g you will not lose out to the foul men bully you. If they dare not let them bully you and I had a good day. "Fangcui Yu of Feng Yun said.

"Thank you Jade I will follow you sister doing well," Feng Yun did not read any books on the mafia would also like to mix her own way to be a mix.

Fangcui Yu said, "You told me to go back to my place after you live there, right in my house because I have big."

"But I lived with a friend," said Feng Yun difficult places.

"Well you go to give her a call when you say you live there for some time with friends." Fangcui Yu said. "So I can easily teach you martial arts club I want to also have their own people like you, I worry."louis vuitton handbags

Feng Yun thought again and said, "Well, I'll go back tonight with my friends talk about."

No comments:

Post a Comment