Friday, May 27, 2011

Women are should have a LV bag here

I once to a person said, I really don't like this brand, style is really too woman now.

Besides, I don't know, don't want to know from this brand of in your wallet and from other brands of money in his wallet have what different pay feeling.

But today, I suddenly have had a want a wallet idea. LV thoughts from a northeast women and a dialogue between women in Taiwan. Dialogue as follows:

Taiwan women tearing seems stepped on chicken neck voice said, "xx, you changed again a purse ah, good envy!"

Northeast women showed off once her new purse, hold a fluent northeast type Taiwan, said "an the cavity is the cheapest"

(right now my first heart activity is: small kind, you pack what outfit, clearly is the northeast person, here impersonating Taiwan compatriots.)

"When buy? Or XX send?" - Taiwan women touched the northeast women lv purse said.

"Cough, XX send, so is the cheapest, anyway give me, I will then, you like ah, with two to you." the northeast women unremitting said.

(dialogue continues, and continued for five minutes)

Let me depressed is in after collect money later, the height about 158cm, weight around 150 jins, bodily form such as Yang, looks like the HanGong northeast women grabs asked me, "miss, you

Have LV bag? "I'm helpless shake head, she seems very satisfied, then says," you should also have a woman should have a! "

Is it? Women are should have a LV bag here?

Maybe. I used to think I could more than 30 years old, will want to buy a LV wallet, because at the time I was a radical women. But unexpectedly, I have now

An eager thirst, want a LV bag, don't know oneself because start like, or for vanity or other. But I admit I tacky, because the common talent wants to use LV
Bag! For my own no longer free from vulgarity and regret, because it means I started Wallace as real women ranks.
Ah, anyway also common, just common go down, I also saved enough money to buy a LV purse, but just two months use well, when the salary next birthday gift!

1 comment:

  1. トリーバーチ バッグはサブバッグとしても大活躍できる、肩にもかけられ荷物の多い人にピッタリする、普段のカジュアルに沢山使えそうだ。質感もイメージ通りの逸品で、デザインもお洒落な感じで、傷や汚れをあまり気にせずガンガン使える。tory burchの独特なデザインはどんな服装でも組み合わせやすい、普段使いからパーティーシーンまで幅広く役に立てる。

    ReplyDelete