Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not know


Hao Wei Tan heart, sometimes he also wants to be a simple ordinary people, at least in their own choice of marriage can marry any object can have an extraordinary day.Although several lives spent enough money, but it was hard-earned money in exchange Yongming.
"Allen, you get busy, and I will be tidy, to go out again, this time out is estimated to take some time, anyway, there is no major task now, I'll go see her own parents, two decades, not know what they look like now, over how well. "Hao looked at Allen said.
"Ah, on the outside there is anything said to me though, I will help you deal with good." Allen is almost grown up watching Hao, Hao master side is capable assistant, is the first number inside the intelligence organizations head, the natural thing for Fang Hao was very understanding.
Hao looked at Allen, said: "ah, if I really have trouble, it will naturally look for Allen, if it is in general little things, I fix it." Here, Fang Hao a wry smile, Allen means to help deal with their own troubles, Fang Hao experience can make a difference, and that is get rid of each other. If I had not discouraged Allen, estimated that her new boyfriend has been living at this time was less than today. Although Hao commensurate with their peers, Allen, but in the hearts of Hao or their uncle as their general treated. 
Hao Wei Tan heart, sometimes he also wants to be a simple ordinary people, at least in their own choice of marriage can marry any object can have an extraordinary day.Although several lives spent enough money, but it was hard-earned money in exchange Yongming.
"Allen, you get busy, and I will be tidy, to go out again, this time out is estimated to take some time, anyway, there is no major task now, I'll go see her own parents, two decades, not know what they look like now, over how well. "Hao looked at Allen said.
"Ah, on the outside there is anything said to me though, I will help you deal with good." Allen is almost grown up watching Hao, Hao master side is capable assistant, is the first number inside the intelligence organizations head, the natural thing for Fang Hao was very understanHao looked at Allen, said: "ah, if I really have trouble, it will naturally look for Allen, if it is in general little things, I fix it." Here, Fang Hao a wry smile, Allen means to help deal with their own troubles, Fang Hao experience can make a difference, and that is get rid of each other. If I had not discouraged Allen, estimated that her new boyfriend has been living at this time was less than today. Although Hao commensurate with their peers, Allen, but in the hearts of Hao or their uncle as their general treated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment